- A bottle, holding about two fifths of a gallon (1.5 liters), for wine or liquor.
- The amount of liquid that this bottle can hold.
- A magnum cartridge or firearm.
- Of or relating to a cartridge containing a larger explosive charge than other cartridges of the same size.
- Designed to shoot magnum cartridges.
- To curve outward.
- To swell up.
- To stick out; protrude.
- To be filled or overfilled: pockets bulging with coins.
Source: The American HeritageŽ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition